Alan Lescht and Associates, P.C.
Super Lawyers, Washingtonian Magazine, Top Ten Leaders Group and Newsweek Magazine have selected us as one of the premier employment law firms located in Washington, D.C.. We are dedicated to the needs of employees, executives facing legal difficulties such as discrimination, contract disputes or civil rights violations. We represent both private sector and government employees.
Whether you have been a victim of discrimination or you are seeking to assert your contract rights, we will effectively present your case in or out of court. Our attorneys understand the importance of efficient legal solutions that are tailored to your needs. Some clients are interested in protecting their employment status, while others are pursuing financial recovery. We will take the time to understand your goals and present a legal solution that works for you.
Our Firm Has Experience Representing the Following Clients:
- Employees in the private sector with claims of sexual harassment, disability, age discrimination, wrongful termination, or wage and hour disputes
- Women who have suffered discrimination based on gender or pregnancy
- Minorities who have suffered discrimination based on or race or national origin
- Executives facing contract disputes regarding severance or non-compete agreements
- Federal employees who have suffered discrimination or who are facing discipline or removal proceedings, denial of within-grade increases, issues affecting their security clearance, or grievances.
Our Dedication to Client-Service and Result-Driven Advocacy
In most employment law cases, important decisions are made at every stage leading up to litigation. Our attorneys will explore all of your options and alternatives to protect your interests and preserve your legal rights and claims. Whether you are an employee who faces sexual harassment or discrimination, or you are seeking to protect your federal job status, our attorneys will provide the legal advice, strategy and advocacy necessary to succeed in your employment law case.
From your initial consultation through the final resolution of your case, we will provide consistent and reliable feedback. We will fully explain our fees so that you can make the best decisions as we proceed in your case. Our significant experience enables us to resolve cases efficiently. We offer hourly, contingency or combination fee arrangements depending on the facts and circumstances of each case.
Se habla español · Credit cards accepted · Call to schedule a consultation if you believe you have suffered wrongful termination.
Please contact our firm to speak with an experienced employment lawyer. We offer strategic and results-driven legal services to clients in Washington, D.C., and throughout Maryland and Northern Virginia.