Alan Lescht and Associates, P.C.
Alan Lescht and Associates, P.C., represents individuals employed in the federal government and private sector. Super Lawyers, Washingtonian Magazine, Top Ten Leaders Group and Newsweek Magazine have selected us as one of Washington, D.C.'s premier employment law firms. Our lawyers are dedicated to protecting the civil rights of individuals in the District of Columbia, Northern Virginia and Maryland, and the rights of federal employees throughout the United States. Our four attorneys have more than 60 years combined experience and have successfully assisted thousands of employees over the past 17 years since our founding.
We have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of victims of harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination and contract disputes. Put our experience and track record to work for you. Contact our offices for an initial consultation.
We represent federal employees throughout the country and worldwide.
Whether you have suffered harassment, discrimination or are involved in a contract dispute, we are a law firm with the experience, sound advocacy and record of results you can trust. Throughout the lifetime of our firm, we have taken nearly 60 cases to trial and have an established record of results, including substantial settlements and verdicts. When the stakes are high and you are interested in protecting your rights in an employment legal matter, contact a law firm with the strategy and experience to protect your rights.
We can assist you in any of the following employment legal matters:
- Discrimination: Our attorneys have recovered significant results for job discrimination based on age, race, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy or disability, or for retaliation or wrongful termination based on discrimination.
- Medical leave issues: We regularly counsel and represent ill and disabled individuals as they navigate the difficult process of securing medical leave to care for themselves and their family members.
- Harassment: We represent individuals who have been victims of sexual harassment by taking appropriate legal action to assert their rights and recover financial compensation.
- Contract disputes: We represent executives and professionals in both negotiating employment contracts and litigating employment contract disputes, including those involving non-compete agreements, severance packages and non-compete agreements.
- Wage and hour claims: We represent workers in wage and hour disputes, such as misclassification or unpaid overtime.
Federal employee rights: We have substantial experience with the unique legal issues of federal employment law. We routinely represent federal government workers here in Washington, D.C., across the country and throughout the world in EEOC, discipline and removal proceedings.
Our attorneys will provide you with the information and advice you need to protect your rights and prevent action that will limit your recourse and legal options. We always have your best interests at the forefront of every decision and provide candid straightforward advice. We return calls and e-mails promptly. We are always attentive and available to answer any questions that may arise throughout the duration of your case.
Se habla español · Credit cards accepted · Call to schedule a consultation if you believe you have suffered wrongful termination.
Please contact our firm to speak with an experienced employment lawyer. We offer strategic and results-driven legal services to clients in Washington, D.C., and throughout Maryland and Northern Virginia, and worldwide in federal employment law.