Employment Law and MSPB Attorneys for
Pennsylvania Federal Government Workers
Employees of the federal government are afforded specific rights and due process when an employer seeks to discipline or terminate an employee. However, the extra levels of protection also create a burden on the employee in the form of deadlines, documents and protocols. Whether you are fighting disciplinary action or bringing a claim against your employer, you need savvy representation by an attorney who knows the federal system.
The law firm of Alan Lescht and Associates, P.C., has focused experience in federal employee rights litigation. We will fight for your rights as we guide you through the daunting process. Our legal team is committed to holding employers accountable for wrongdoing and protecting your public employee career and benefits.
Our lawyers have more than 60 years of combined experience in federal employment law. If you work for the U.S. government in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh or anywhere in the state of Pennsylvania, contact us today for proven legal advocacy.
Alan Lescht & Associates handles only employment law, with substantial experience in the specialized arena of federal employee rights, EEOC claims and MSPB proceedings. Because of his reputation for knowledgeable and effective representation, trial lawyer Alan Lescht regularly fields inquiries from federal workers in Pennsylvania and throughout the United States.
Arrange a consultation regarding termination or employment issues as a federal government worker in Pennsylvania:
- Employment discrimination — We will vigorously pursue justice if you experienced discrimination on the basis of age, race, gender, national origin, religious beliefs, disability, pregnancy or family leave, including retaliation for claiming discrimination.
- MSPB claims — We can protect your rights in Merit Systems Protection Board investigations and disciplinary proceedings.
- Discipline or removal — We handle litigation and appeals of formal reprimands, suspensions or termination of federal workers.
- Response to proposals — The government must give advance notice of employment sanctions. We take action to counter the allegations or minimize the consequences.
- Security clearance — We know that your clearance level is key to your government career. We fight denials of requests for higher clearance or sanctions that would downgrade your security clearance.
- Wrongful termination — We represent federal workers who were fired for discriminatory reasons, for filing claims or for whistleblowing on fraud or other wrongdoing.
You have unparalleled rights as a federal government employee, but the system is complex and stacked against you in many ways. Alan Lescht & Associates will vigorously defend your interests and pursue justice on your behalf. We will give our honest legal opinion of whether you have grounds to sue or whether you have a basis to challenge employment sanctions.
Se habla español · Credit cards accepted · Call to schedule a consultation to discuss your rights and options as a federal worker.
Please contact our firm to speak with an experienced federal employee rights attorney. We offer strategic and results-oriented legal services to federal employees in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Allentown and throughout Pennsylvania.