Experienced Employee Rights Lawyers for
Federal Government Workers in Florida
Federal government employees have unique rights that are not afforded to employees in the public sector or state and local government. Federal employers must follow multiple steps and strict protocols to initiate disciplinary action. To take full advantage of these protections, you need an attorney who understands your rights under federal law and the intricacies of the Merit Systems Protection Board.
At Alan Lescht and Associates, P.C., we have extensive experience in the specialized arena of federal employee rights, whether you are bringing a claim for discrimination or defending yourself against unwarranted disciplinary action. We can safeguard your interests and guide you through the process to hold employers accountable and to protect your career and your benefits as a federal worker.
Our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience in all facets of federal employment law. If you are a federal government worker in Florida, contact us today for the focused experience and vigorous representation you deserve.
Primary attorney Alan Lescht is regarded as one of the top employment law attorneys in the country, and he is known for taking on complex and difficult cases. He has handled the spectrum of employment law matters on behalf of U.S. government employees.
We invite federal government workers located in Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee or anywhere in the state of Florida to discuss your legal issue:
- Employment discrimination — We pursue your legal recourse if you suffered discrimination on the basis of age, race, sex, nationality, religion, disability or other protected class, or for offensive behavior constituting sexual harassment.
- MSPB claims — We protect clients in Merit Systems Protection Board proceedings involving termination or other employment sanctions.
- Discipline or removal — Our lawyers can challenge any decision resulting in your reprimand, suspension or termination, and we can handle federal court appeals.
- Responding to proposed sanctions — You have a window of opportunity to object to proposals for disciplinary actions. We can help prevent or mitigate the proposed action.
- Security clearance — We can represent you in challenging a denial of higher clearance or any attempt to lower your security clearance.
- Retaliation — We handle cases of wrongful termination and other backlash against federal workers for reporting illegal activity or exercising one's employment rights, including cases of whistleblower retaliation.
Federal workers have significant rights, but it takes courage to assert them and experienced legal advocacy to protect them. Alan Lescht & Associates will tirelessly advocate for you from your initial claim through the ultimate resolution of your case. You provide an honest assessment of your case and we will help you explore your rights and options even if you do not have a case against your federal employer.
Se habla español · Credit cards accepted · Call to schedule a consultation if you believe you have been wronged by your employer or fear that you could lose everything you have worked to achieve in your career as a public servant.
Please contact our firm to speak with an experienced federal employee rights attorney. We offer strategic and results-oriented legal services to federal workers throughout the state of Florida.