Washington, D.C., Lawyer Representing Federal Government Workers
Federal government employees have far more rights than workers in the private sector. Prior to taking any disciplinary action, federal employers must follow very strict protocols, statutes and regulations to protect the rights of employees. At Alan Lescht and Associates, P.C., we have experience handling the most challenging federal employment cases.
With over 60 years of combined experience, our attorneys will provide the advocacy you need for protection against discrimination or improper disciplinary action. Contact us today to protect your rights.
As the nation's capital, Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas of Maryland and Northern Virginia are home to thousands of federal workers and employees. Our firm is equipped with the resources and experience to represent federal government employees in any employment law case. Our primary attorney, Alan Lescht was recognized by Top Ten Leaders Program and Washingtonian Magazine as one of the top employment law attorneys in the country. He has written extensively on the topic and has been frequently quoted. With the assistance of our entire legal team and staff you can expect steadfast client service and optimal results.
Our federal government employees' rights attorneys can assist you with any of the following:
- We will investigate and pursue claims of discrimination. If you believe that you were denied a promotion or were demoted because of age, reprisal, race, sexual harassment, denial of reasonable accommodations, pregnancy, sex, gender, or nationality, our attorneys will aggressively assert your rights before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- If you are facing proposed disciplinary action or removal, we can challenge the action taken against you or initiate an appeal at the Merit System Protection Board (MSPB).
- If you are facing the revocation of your security clearance, we can challenge the proposed action and appeal the decision.
- If you have been denied a within grade increase, we can challenge the action or appeal the decision.
- We also have experience handling cases of sexual harassment of federal employees and repercussions including retaliation or a hostile work environment.
As a federal government employee, you have significant rights. From your initial consultation through the resolution of your case, we will aggressively assert your rights. In the event that you do not have a case, we will provide an honest and reliable assessment and explain all of your options and alternatives.
Se habla español • Credit cards accepted • Call now for a free phone consultation if you believe you have suffered wrongful termination as a federal employee.
Please contact our firm to speak with an experienced federal employees' lawyer. We offer strategic and result-driven legal services to federal employees worldwide.