Top Ten Leaders Group selects Alan Lescht as one of the top 10 employment lawyers in the Washington DC area. Click here for more information.
Leaders are chosen in the areas of law, medicine, finance, and architecture and technology. The 2009 Ten Leaders were announced in the New York Times by Digital Press International. The Ten Leaders program was founded in 2002 to recognize the nation's top professionals in their respective fields.
Leaders are selected based upon the following criteria:
· Degree of focus on a practice area.
· Number of years practicing in their area of the expertise.
· Volume of client/patient work in a given practice area, according to the professional and his or her peers.
· Reputation among peer group, based on multiple interviews with professionals who practice apart from the professional in question.
· Leadership and written work on behalf of existing professional organizations, such as sections and committees of state professional organizations.