Employment Law Attorneys Representing
Federal Government Workers in Georgia
Any employee of the United States government is entitled to certain rights and due process beyond the rights of private sector employees. These valuable protections also complicate the legal process, whether you are bringing a claim for discrimination or defending yourself against unwarranted disciplinary action.
Alan Lescht and Associates, P.C. has extensive experience in the specialized arena of federal employee rights. We can navigate you through the rigid protocols and unexpected developments of EEOC and MSPB to uphold your rights, hold employers accountable and protect all that you have invested in your public service career.
With more than 60 years of combined experience in federal employment law, our attorneys are equipped for even the most complex cases. If you work for the U.S. government in Georgia, contact us today for proactive counsel and fierce representation.
Our law firm concentrates exclusively in employment and labor law, and we have considerable experience with the unique challenges in representing federal government employees. Attorney Alan Lescht has been recognized by Top Ten Leaders Program and Washingtonian magazine as one of the top employment law attorneys in the United States.
We invite you to arrange a consultation regarding any issues arising from your status as a federal government worker in Georgia regarding:
- Employment discrimination (EEOC)— We will vigorously pursue your legal remedies if you were discriminated against because of your age, race, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, pregnancy or family leave, or if you were subjected to sexual harassment.
- Discipline or removal — We can challenge adverse employment actions such as a reprimand, suspension or termination or represent you on appeal.
- MSPB claims — We are thoroughly familiar with appealing disciplinary actions to the Merit Systems Protection Board.
- Security clearance — We fight to overcome a denied clearance or to prevent a downgrade that would adversely affect your current job or your aspirations.
- Retaliation or wrongful termination — We pursue damages on behalf of federal workers who were fired or suffered reprisal for filing claims, reporting safety violations or whistleblowing on illegal activity.
You have substantial rights as a federal government employee, but there are time constraints and other barriers to justice and due process. Alan Lescht & Associates will zealously and skillfully protect your rights and position you for the most favorable outcome. You can count on us for an honest assessment of your situation, including an explanation of your options and alternatives if you do not have a viable case.
Se habla español · Credit cards accepted · Call now for a consultation if you believe you have been wrongly accused or deprived of your civil rights as a federal employee.
Please contact our firm to speak with an experienced federal employee rights attorney. We offer strategic and results-oriented legal services to federal workers in the Metro Atlanta area and throughout the state of Georgia.